A GREAT INTRODUCTION TO HOCKEY
- Mouthguard (compulsory)
- shinpads are recommended
- soft soled shoes - sneakers or trainers (no sprigs)
- shorts or track pants, t-shirt, long socks, warm top to start.
- The first funsticks session is on Saturday 8th May if you could be there at 8.15am for an 8.30am start. Each session runs for aproximately 35 minutes. The last Session is: TBC
- Funsticks is held on field one. Field one is right by the entry to the turf. If you have any questions there will be a duty person in a fluro vest that can help you.
- There is no funsticks on Queens Birthday weekend. Funsticks is played the 1st Saturday of July school holidays but not the next two.
- There are no practises during the week.
- We have a facebook page where we will post reminders and anouncements: MJHC Facebook page